Things to do in Fargo
Our Fargo hotel's central location gives you convenient access to some of the area's best local attractions. From recreational activities to historic landmarks or shopping centers, our rapidly-expanding Gateway to the West neighborhood is sure to have something for everyone to enjoy.
Explore our list of things to do in Fargo:
- West Acres Mall - Home to more than 120 stores, a museum, and cinema, the West Acres Mall is North Dakota's largest retail hub.
- The Roger Maris Museum - Located inside the West Acres Mall, this museum is all about the 1961 home run record holder, Roger Maris.
- Red River Zoo - Bring the whole family to the Red River Zoo and get up close and personal with toads, red pandas, tarantulas, and much more. Admission for children 2 and under is free.
- Anderson Park - Grab your baseball mitt or a pair of hiking shoes and explore all that Anderson Park has to offer.
- Prairiewood Golf Course - This 9-hole course is great for any skill level, but the perfect place to teach your kids the basics of golf. The Prairiewood Pro Shop patio is a great place to enjoy a beverage and sandwich or just enjoy the view.
- Osgood Golf Course - Osgood's rolling hills make this course challenging to even the best players, but with its 5 different tee box options, anyone can play.
- Rose Creek Golf Course - This public 6,200 yards, par 72 course includes rolling hills, natural plateaus, and beautiful water features sure to delight visitors and members alike.
- Concordia University - This private college of nearly 2,400 undergraduate students is located in Moorhead and has students from 36 states, 29 countries, and represents 38 religions and denominations.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead - MSUM is a thriving intellectual community with over 76 majors, 170 emphases, and more than 125 student organizations.
- Scheels Arena - Home to the USHL Fargo Force hockey team and host to a variety of other events, shows, and festivals. This new 5,000 seat arena has something to entertain everyone.
- FargoDome - Cheer on the North Dakota State University Bison football team or check out one of the upcoming concerts, events, and even ice shows at this 25,000 seat arena.
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo - Opening in 2017, this medical complex will be home to some of the top rated hospitals in the US.
Whether you're in town for work or fun, you're in for a great stay.